SPCPA Commencement Ceremony for Class of 2019
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
The O’Shaughnessy at St. Catherine University
CALL TIME for grads, faculty and performers: 6:15 PM
If the weather is nice, the cap toss following the ceremony will be outside in the quad.
To access the public FREE parking at The O’Shaughnessy, please enter via Gate 4 which is on FAIRVIEW AVENUE, just South of Randolph. There is also a lot of free street parking in the neighborhood.
- Only grads and staff will report to the Frey Theater for their call time at 6:15 PM.
- Grads should come already dressed in their regalia; there aren’t changing rooms and we won’t be able to leave things behind in the Frey.
- Grads should not bring anything else with them that they cannot carry on their person under their robe. Send purses and bags etc. with your family members. Please note that we won’t be able to leave things behind in the Frey and we won’t have access to the Frey after the ceremony.
- Grads who alter any part of their regalia will not be permitted to walk.
- Grads who lose any part of their regalia will not be permitted to walk.
- Families and Friends will go straight to The O’Shaughnessy for seating. The house opens for seating at the standard half hour, 6:30 PM.
- The ticket office will be closed for our event, so please make sure you remember your tickets.
- The ceremony is only one hour in length.