Grades & Attendance – School View
School View is a database that provides families with information about student attendance and grades.
A student’s information on School View is accessible by their family and qualified administration. Therefore, a unique login is required for every student and parent/guardian user.
Login information and specific directions on how to access School View are provided within the first month of the new school year. Students receive their account details in their English classes, and Parent/Guardians will receive their details via mail (USPS).
If at any time you require assistance to access your School View account, please contact Ms. Reiling.
Saint Paul Conservatory for Performing Artists School View Acceptance Policy
Saint Paul Conservatory for Performing Artists (SPCPA) provides access to School View as a means to further promote educational excellence and to enhance communications with parents/guardians and students. School View allows parents/guardians to view their student’s school records anywhere, anytime. In response for the privilege of accessing the School View, every user is expected to act in a responsible, ethical and legal manner. School View is available to every student and parent/guardian of a student enrolled at SPCPA. All users are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Users will not share their passwords with anyone.
2. Users will not attempt to harm or destroy data of their own student(s), of another user, school or district network or internet.
3. Users will not use School View for any illegal activity, including violation of Data Privacy laws. Anyone found to be violating laws will be subject to Civil and/or Criminal Prosecution.
4. Users will not access data or any account owned by another user.
5. Users who identify a security problem with the School View must notify SPCPA immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
6. Users who are identified as a security risk to the School View or any other computers or networks, will be denied access to School View.
I have read the School View Acceptable Use Policy and the User Guidelines and I agree to abide by and support these rules. I understand that if I violate any term(s) of this Acceptable Use Policy, that I may lose my privilege to use School View and I may be liable for civil and/or criminal consequences.